- Computerized Issuing & Returning of Books
- A collection of 2130 books for Reference Services
- Display of New arrivals of books
- News Paper Clippings
- Internet Browsing Centre
- Current Awareness
- OPAC Search
- Barcode is introduced for speedy Issue and Return of books from 2006 onwards.
- The suggestion register is maintained to collect the feedback and suggestions.
Our Library is computerized.
- Barcode System is used for Circulation.
- Catalogue Search (OPAC) facility is available in the Library.
- Gate Register also Computerized
- CCTV monitoring in the Library.
LIBSOFT is the package installed for library automation.
LIBSOFT has got all the essential modules for managing the library namely accession (Book, Journal, Multimedia), Classification, OPAC, Periodicals control, Information retrieval, Circulation (Issue, return, renewal, reservation, membership) & Statistics.
The college is the member of the N-LIST programme of the INFLIBNET from 2012. The e- mail ID of the users are collected and password is created so that they can search enormous number of e-books and e-journals. The Web OPAC will help the users to search books available in the library without coming to the library.
A browsing centre with 6 computers with internet connectivity is functioning in the first floor of the library. The Students can make use of this centre to gather information from any part of the world with just the click of the mouse.
Book Exhibitions conducted by Kerala Bhasha Institute, Trivandrum and DC Books, Kottayam. So that the students can come in close contact with the new publications.
A book club is functioning in the library where the students gather together and discuss about the books read by them, poetry reading, storytelling etc. So as to increase the reading habits of the students.
Book Lovers Club is also functioning in the college, students in this club help to re-arrange the books in the Library.